THE SECRET IS OUT – Across the globe astute manufacturers, researchers, marketers, and design organizations have discovered—and embrace—the 'transgenerational' design concept.
Transgenerational products and environments:
- Accommodate the widest range of ages and abilities
- Bridge the transitions across life's stages
- Respond to the widest range of individual differences and abilities
- Offer a variety of means to accomplish one's activities of daily living
- Maintain one's dignity and sense of self worth
- Enable personal and social interaction
- Support intergenerational relationships
- Promote graceful aging
- Soften the impact of the aging process
Quite simply, transgenerational design enhances the quality of life for all—the young, the old, the able, the disabled—without penalty to any group!