Expertise – We
try to be all things to all
people. Instead, we focus our
30+ years of knowledge and
experience, specializing in
design, development and
promotion of user-friendly transgenerational products
and environments that accommodate
people of all ages and abilities.
Efficiency – Because
we specialize, we have the information
and can provide the services
that allow us to perform an assignment
better, faster, and more efficiently
than clients can produce on their
- Concentration – By
concentrating on accomplishing
critical assignments quickly,
we free our clients to conduct
on-going business without diversion.
Anonymity – Because
we are an independent firm, we
need not reveal the identity
or purpose of our clients, within
normal legal and ethical bounds.
And we will not reveal critical
information without prior approval.
- Impartiality – We
value our integrity and will
never let ourselves be used simply
as an outside stamp of approval
- American Society on Aging, SanFrancisco,
- Boeing Aircraft Company, Seattle, WA
- Ford Motor Company, Dearborn,
- Generational Electric Appliances, Dearborn,
Kohler Company, Kohler,
Geriatric Center, Sracuse, NY
Consumer Healthcare, Guelph,
- Prince Corporation, Holland,
- ProMatura, Oxford, MS
- School of Medicine, University of New Mexico
- Starkloff Disability Institute, St Louis, MO
- Warner & Finley, Attorneys
at Law, Albuquerque, NM
attract — and
accommodate — the
widest range of ages and abilities.
us now !